5G Network Infrastructure Market to Grow at a CAGR of 70%, Accounting for $28 Billion in Annual Spending by 2025
Monday, March 20, 2017
NEW YORK, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Latest report says between 2019 and 2025, the 5G network infrastructure market to
aggressively grow at a CAGR of nearly 70%, eventually accounting for $28 billion in annual
spending by the end of 2025. These infrastructure investments will be complemented by
annual shipments of up to 520 Million 5G-capable devices.
MRC announces an addition of a new study based research on the market condition of the
5G wireless ecosystem to their suite of offerings. It provides a comprehensive analysis of
the emerging 5G wireless ecosystem with thorough details about various crucial factors
that impact the market growth like market drivers, impediments, trends and technologies,
operator strategies, vertical market applications, spectrum bands, and wireless carrier
installation commitments. In addition to this, the report also includes projections each
for 5G wireless system subscriptions and investments.
Considering the surge in use of technology, and mobile usage, the 5G wireless
ecosystem is a pioneering paradigm shift in wireless networking to reinforce the latency,
output, and scalability needs for potential use like connectivity management for billions
of M2M (Machine to Machine) devices and intense bandwidth amplified reality applications.
Avail discounted copy using 'save10' coupon
The 5G wireless ecosystem industry is expected to exhibit growth in the near future
owing to the initiatives taken by national, regional governments, as well as network
providers and wireless carriers. Mobile operators and vendors have already started
focusing on research and development of 5G. This next evolution is mobile networking which
is likely to offer a sole network surrounding to offer mobile broadband and IoT services
as well as innovative additions of cloud robotics, self-driving cars, remote surgery, 3D
holographic telepresence and lots more.
Get PDF sample to your email https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/527384
Though the 3GPP and other Standards Development Organizations (SDOs) are engaged in
defining the 1st phase of 5G specifications, there is a rush in mobile operators to be the
first to offer 5G services. Pre-standards 5G network rollouts are already in progress,
most remarkably in the South Korea and the United States. Pre-standards 5G network
investments are projected to surpass $250 Million by the end of 2017.
The 363-page research report is aided with a datasheet suite offering quantitative
data from all numeric estimations covered in the report. This report offers an in-depth
evaluation of the 5G wireless ecosystem industry spread across various geographical
markets and sub-segments including Latin and Central America, North America, Western
Europe, Eastern Europe, APAC, and Africa and the Middle East.
- In-depth overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the 5G wireless ecosystem industry
- Detailed market segmentation on the basis of application, geography, and region
- Current industry scenario, trends, technologies and development
- Historical data and market size estimation in terms of value and volume
- Competitive scenario and profiles of key market participants
- Business strategies and product offerings
- Potential and niche regions and segments exhibiting growth prospects for the
predicted time frame
This study-based research report provides detailed discussions on 5G New Radio (NR)
and Next Generation (NextGen) system architecture, along with 5G requirements and usage
scenarios. It also throws light on the key enabling technologies like higher frequency
radio access, air interface design, flexible duplex schemes, advanced antenna systems,
dynamic spectrum access, D2D (Device-to-Device) connectivity, self-backhauling and network
slicing. The report also features competitive assessment of vendor strategies and includes
the review of investments in R&D and pre-standards 5Gnetworks forecasts till 2030.
For more information about this report
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their
- 5G R&D Investments
- New Air Interface and Millimeter Wave Radio Access
- MIMO, Beamforming and Advanced Antenna Technologies
- Spectrum Sharing, Aggregation and Interference Management
- Virtualization and Cloud RAN
- Network Slicing and Other Technologies
- Pre-Standards 5G Network Investments
- Pre-Standards Base Stations
- Pre-Standards User Equipment
- Transport Networking and Other Investments
- Standardized 5G Infrastructure Investments
- 5G NR (New Radio)
- Distributed Macrocell Base Stations
- Small Cells
- RRHs (Remote Radio Heads)
- C-RAN BBUs (Baseband Units)
- NextGen (Next Generation) Core Network
- Fronthaul and Backhaul Networking
- Standardized 5G User Equipment Investments
- Embedded IoT Modules
- USB Dongles
- 5G Operator Services
- Service Revenue
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the opportunity for 5G network infrastructure, user equipment and
- What trends, challenges and barriers will influence the development and adoption of
- How will 5G drive the adoption of AR (Augmented Reality)/VR (Virtual Reality)
applications such as 3D holographic telepresence and 360 degree streaming of live events?
- How have advanced antenna and chip technologies made it possible to utilize
millimeter wave spectrum for mobile communications in 5G networks?
- How can non-orthogonal multiple access schemes such as RSMA (Resource Spread
Multiple Access) enable 5G networks to support higher connection densities for Millions of
- What will be the number of 5G subscriptions in 2019 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions and countries will be the first to adopt 5G?
- Which frequency bands are most likely to be utilized by 5G networks?
- Who are the key 5G vendors and what are their strategies?
- Will 5G networks rely on a disaggregated RAN architecture?
- How will 5G impact the fiber industry?
- Will satellite communications and aerial networking platforms play a wider role in
The report has the following key findings:
- The Unites States and South Korea are spearheading early investments in
pre-standards 5G trial networks, as mobile operators rush to be the first to offer 5G
networks. Research estimates that by the end of 2017, pre-standards 5G network investments
are expected to account for over $250 Million.
- Following completion of the 3GPP's first phase of 5G specifications in March 2018,
SNS Research expects that early adopters across the globe will simultaneously begin
commercializing 5G services in 2019.
- Between 2019 and 2025, we expect the 5G network infrastructure market to
aggressively grow at a CAGR of nearly 70%, eventually accounting for $28 billion in annual
spending by the end of 2025.
- Although early 5G R&D investments have primarily targeted the radio access segment,
network-slicing has recently emerged as necessary 'end-to-end' capability to guarantee
performance for different 5G applications which may have contrasting requirements.
- In order to support diverse usage scenarios, 5G networks are expected to utilize a
variety of frequency bands ranging from established sub-6 GHz cellular bands to millimeter
About Market Reports Center:
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge
workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their
work, or to make strategic business decisions. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive
offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable.
Market Reports Center currently has more than 4,00,000 plus titles and 50+ publishers
on our platform and growing consistently. We cover more than 35 industry verticals being:
Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals,
Construction, Agriculture, Food, Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government,
Public Sector Studies.
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/market-reports-center
Read our blog: https://marketreportscenter.com/blog
SOURCE Market Reports Center
||FlowForma and Appetite for Business Invite you to an Exclusive Compliance Seminar in London on May 30 | May 24, 2017
||Milestone Partnership -- 21Vianet, Microsoft, and Tencent | May 24, 2017
||Parks Associates Research Shows Strong Consumer Interest for Smart Home-Connected Entertainment Integration | May 24, 2017
||First-time blood donors needed to curb new donor decline during challenging summer months | May 24, 2017
||New Thales CipherTrust Monitor 2.0 delivers convenience and operational savings for monitoring Hardware Security Modules | May 24, 2017
||Onshape Launches New Learning Center For Full-Cloud CAD | May 24, 2017
||Kalray Announces the Release of its Third-Generation MPPA® Processor "Coolidge" | May 24, 2017
||Texas A&M University System Saves $7 Million in One Year With Vectra Networks Automated Threat Hunting and Cyber Attacker Detection | May 23, 2017
||Social Media Fuels Momentum for Girl-Centric Technology Series and Game | May 23, 2017
||Ivanti Enables Instant Availability and High Performance Access to Office 365 in Citrix Environments | May 23, 2017