Autonomous Trucks Market Analysis Report 2017-2027
Friday, August 11, 2017
LONDON, August 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts For Driverless, Self-Driving Vehicles By Sensor (Radar, Lidar, Image Sensor,
Ultrasonic), By Hardware & Software (Communication Systems, Cameras, Gps System), By Type
(Function-Specific Automation, Combined Function Automation, Limited Self-Driving
Automation, Full Self-Driving Automation) Plus Profiles Of Leading Companies
Significant research & development work is occurring into autonomous trucks
for commercial uses. This is especially the case in repetitive applications where
autonomous vehicles can excel, for example, in mining, construction, logistics, military,
and delivery applications. Visiongain [https://www.visiongain.com ] indicates that the
global autonomous trucks market will reach $26bn in 2027.
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
The advantages of autonomous trucks
go beyond simply not requiring a driver as there are many other advantages. Human
drivers become tired and cannot work 24/7. Driver error contributes to approximately 90%
of traffic accidents, so if the technology can be perfected, autonomous trucks
will in theory reduce crashes by up to 90%. Another major feature of autonomous truck is
lower fuel consumption. Autonomous trucks
also provide significant other advantages including congestion reductions, and pollution
reduction benefits among others. Thus, is encouraging truck owners to upgrade their
vehicles to the latest autonomous trucks
Why is this report relevant right now?
Tesla inc has undertaken investments in order to strengthen and expand its business in the
autonomous trucks market. In april 2017, the company announced it was opening a division
for autonomous trucks. The key focus of the company is to expand its market position
around the world.
- do you need definitive autonomous trucks market data?
- succinct autonomous trucks market analysis
- technological insight?
- clear competitor analysis?
- actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive 200-page report can transform your own
research and save you time.
248 tables, charts, and graphs
Analysis of key players in autonomous trucks technologies
- bmw ag
- ab volvo
- ford motor co.
- general motor company
- robert bosch gmbh
- delphi automotive plc
- google inc
- uber technologies inc.
- tesla inc.
- volkswagen ag
Global autonomous trucks market outlook and analysis from 2076-2027
Autonomous trucks sensor forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027
- radar forecast 2017-2027
- lidar forecast 2017-2027
- image sensor forecast 2017-2027
- ultrasonic forecast 2017-2027
Autonomous trucks hardware and software projections, analysis and potential from
- communication systems forecast 2017-2027
- cameras forecast 2017-2027
- gps systems forecast 2017-2027
Autonomous trucks type forecasts and outlook from 2017-2027
- function-specific automation forecast 2017-2027
- combined function automation forecast 2017-2027
- limited self-driving automation forecast 2017-2027
- full self-driving automation forecast 2017-2027
Regional autonomous trucks market forecasts from 2017-2027
North america autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- us autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- canada autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- mexico autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
Europe forecast 2017-2027
- uk autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- germany autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- france autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- italy autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- rest of europe autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
Asia pacific autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- china autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- japan autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- india autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- rest of asia pacific autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
Middle east & africa autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- south africa autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- u.a.e. autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- rest of middle east and africa autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
Latin america autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- brazil autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
- rest of latin america autonomous trucks forecast 2017-2027
Key questions answered
- what are the major drivers and restraints of the autonomous trucks market?
- what are the current & emerging trends of the autonomous trucks market?
- what will be the market size for autonomous trucks globally over 2017 to 2025?
- what are the growth strategies of leading autonomous trucks companies?
- what are the key trends for each product type segments?
- what are the major opportunities of the autonomous trucks market?
- autonomous truck companies
- truck manufacturers
- adas companies
- automotive oems
- telematics companies
- software developers
- autonomous vehicle (av) companies
- sensor manufacturers
- artificial intelligence (ai) companies
- r&d staff
- hardware vendors
- technology providers
- mining companies
- logistics companies
- asset managers
- heads of strategic development
- business development managers
- marketing staff
- market analysts
- procurement staff
- company managers
- industry administrators
- industry associations
- governmental departments & agencies
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
Or click on
Daimler financial services
Delphi automotive plc
Ford motor company
General motors company (gm)
General motors financial company, inc. (gm financial)
Gm europe (gme)
Gm international operations (gmio)
Gm north america (gmna)
Gm south america (gmsa)
Robert bosch gmbh
Thomas built buses
Toyota motor corporation
Toyota research institute
Uber technologies inc.
Volkswagen commercial vehicles
Volkswagen electronics research laboratory
Volvo cars usa
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd
||MakeMyTrip to Use the Travelport Platform | Aug 23, 2017
||Sonus Announces Participation in the Drexel TMT Conference in New York City | Aug 23, 2017
||ICEYE Raises $13M in Additional Financing to Develop SAR Microsatellite Constellation | Aug 23, 2017
||Supermicro Delivers Groundbreaking 18 Million IOPS of Storage Performance in New 2U Ultra Server | Aug 23, 2017
||M6 Note, Meizu's First M Series Product Carrying A Qualcomm Processor, Launched This August | Aug 23, 2017
||CafeX and Partners Help Contact Center Operators Cut Costs, Streamline Operations | Aug 23, 2017
||CEVA, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences | Aug 23, 2017
||Compuverde CEO to Present at VMworld on Delivering File Systems to VMware vSAN | Aug 23, 2017
||6WIND Unveils Brocade vRouter Replacement Program | Aug 23, 2017
||7 and Mitsui Partner to Bring Intent-Driven Engagement to Japan | Aug 22, 2017