Johannesburg Gets Ready for Digital Transformation Congress 2018
Thursday, June 14, 2018
JOHANNESBURG, June 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The Digital Transformation Congress [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com ],
hosted by IT News Africa, is scheduled for 26 July 2018 at the Gallagher Convention Centre,
Midrand. The conference will bring together hundreds of senior executives who will
explore emerging technology trends such as AI, IoT, blockchain, GDPR, IT security, 5G and
robotics, and how they impact business operations. It is the key meeting place for
business and IT leaders seeking to advance their knowledge of the latest business
technologies and innovations.
The acceleration of innovation is becoming a source of constant surprise for
organisations. For this reason, DTC 2018 [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com ]
will offer an interactive and educational experience where world class speakers, through
provocative presentations and engaging panels, will breakdown key strategies for leading
digital transformation in business, identifying competitive advantages as well as managing
Included in the event's selection of world-class speakers is 'Obama White House
digital leader', Tom Cochran
[http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/speaker/tom-cochran ]. With nearly 20 years
of digital experience, Tom Cochran
[http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/speaker/tom-cochran ] is a digital
transformation veteran who's spent over four years in the Obama administration as a
presidential appointee and digital leader.
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/pages/buy-tickets ]
Join local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of
innovation, technology and strategy to discuss the techniques and tools required to
implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and
Join us as an exhibitor:
[http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/sponsorship-brochure ] Showcase your
technology innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation, company or SME at
the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and
Who will you meet at DTC 2018 [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com ]?
The congress will unite local and international senior executives & enterprise IT
vendors from distinguished organisations such as Petro SA, Tiso Blackstar, Transnet,
Nedbank, Sasria SOC, Eskom, Loreal, Liberty Group, Alexander Forbes, Companies and
Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC), Magic Software, Braintree, Darktrace, Parmalat &
Key topics for DTC 2018 [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com ] include:
With an array of topics, speakers and delegates will tackle key issues at DTC 2018
- "Yes we can. Yes we did. Digital Transformation in the Obama White House".
- Developing a Digital Transformation Roadmap.
- Re-Thinking Business-IT Alignment.
- Weaving Artificial Intelligence into the Modern Organisation.
- Re-Aligning the Business Model to Effectively Engage Digital Customers.
- Tackling Security Challenges to Succeed with Digital Transformation.
- Accelerating Digital Transformation with IoT.
- Is Africa Ready for GDPR?
View the DTC 2018 Agenda [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/schedule/agenda
Confirmed speakers for DTC 2018 [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com ]
- Tom Cochran, Obama White House and State Department digital leader
- Andrew Atta Darfoor, Group CEO at Alexander Forbes
- Palesa Sepanya, CIO, Petro SA
- Sindisiwe Nhlapho Dlamini Moloi, CIO at Transnet
- Sam Nkosi, CIO, Sasria SOC
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head of Hippo.co.za
- Lisa Macleod, Head of Digital at Tiso Blackstar
- Dr. Kenny Moodley, Strategic Head: Digital & Social Media at Eskom Holdings SOC
- Lizelle Vaughan, Director: Digital Strategy at Liberty Group
- Lazaros Karapanagiotidis, Head of Digital Innovation at Makro
- Birgitta Cederstrom, Global Commercial Director, Frost & Sullivan
- Nneka Keshi, Director of Digital Marketing, Africa at Loreal
- Vijay Naidoo, CIO at Parmalat Africa
- Tawanda Chatikobo, Head of Digital at Nedbank Insurance
For more information regarding the conference, visit:
For sponsorships & exhibitions, visit:
To register, visit: http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/pages/buy-tickets
[t]: +27-(0)-11-026-0981/2 [e]: email@example.com
About IT News Africa
IT News Africa is a dynamic media company that specialises in publishing, events as well
as marketing and advertising solutions for the information age. We have a global
publishing network and international client base, which we service from offices in
- Publishing and Events:
- Publishing: ITNewsAfrica.com [http://www.itnewsafrica.com ]
- Events: Healthcare Innovation Summit [http://www.healthcareinnovationsummit.co.za ]
, IoT Forum Africa [http://iotforumafrica.com ], Digital Transformation Congress
SOURCE IT News Africa
||Global Flat Glass Markets Report, 2016-2024: Intense Competition Characterizes Flat Glass Market - Xinyi Solar Leads the Market | Jun 18, 2018
||Taut Thriller, "Control Room," Combines Ancient Culture With Scientific Puzzle | Jun 18, 2018
||Soft-Lite Announces New Partnership with Leap Mobile Sales Application for Home Services | Jun 18, 2018
||The global FinTech blockchain market size is expected to grow from USD 370.3 million in 2018 to USD 6,228.2 million by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 75.9% | Jun 18, 2018
||Hype Cycle for Discrete Manufacturing and PLM Market to Gain due to Increasing Demand and Technological Innovations: Radiant Insights, Inc. | Jun 18, 2018
||Ferrous Metal Casting Machinery Market in North America 2018-2022 | Jun 18, 2018
||Mercedes-Benz Canada showcases Canadian talent to prove good things come from the garage | Jun 18, 2018
||Global Pressure Calibrators Market 2018-2022: Emergence of Intelligent Pressure Calibrators & Growing Popularity of Portable Pressure Calibrators | Jun 18, 2018
||SSLJ.com Limited Enters into Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Bull Group for Market Development | Jun 18, 2018
||Ricoh sells out INTERACT 2018, quadrupling attendance over previous years | Jun 18, 2018