Johannesburg Gets Ready for Digital Transformation Congress 2018
Thursday, June 14, 2018
JOHANNESBURG, June 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The Digital Transformation Congress [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com ],
hosted by IT News Africa, is scheduled for 26 July 2018 at the Gallagher Convention Centre,
Midrand. The conference will bring together hundreds of senior executives who will
explore emerging technology trends such as AI, IoT, blockchain, GDPR, IT security, 5G and
robotics, and how they impact business operations. It is the key meeting place for
business and IT leaders seeking to advance their knowledge of the latest business
technologies and innovations.
The acceleration of innovation is becoming a source of constant surprise for
organisations. For this reason, DTC 2018 [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com ]
will offer an interactive and educational experience where world class speakers, through
provocative presentations and engaging panels, will breakdown key strategies for leading
digital transformation in business, identifying competitive advantages as well as managing
Included in the event's selection of world-class speakers is 'Obama White House
digital leader', Tom Cochran
[http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/speaker/tom-cochran ]. With nearly 20 years
of digital experience, Tom Cochran
[http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/speaker/tom-cochran ] is a digital
transformation veteran who's spent over four years in the Obama administration as a
presidential appointee and digital leader.
How to participate:
Join as an attendee: [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/pages/buy-tickets ]
Join local and international CxOs, line-of-business (LoB) executives as well as heads of
innovation, technology and strategy to discuss the techniques and tools required to
implement a seamless digital transformation strategy that will drive profitability and
Join us as an exhibitor:
[http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/sponsorship-brochure ] Showcase your
technology innovations, projects, and solutions. Put your organisation, company or SME at
the centre of this one-of-a-kind gathering. Find new partnerships, investors, leads, and
Who will you meet at DTC 2018 [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com ]?
The congress will unite local and international senior executives & enterprise IT
vendors from distinguished organisations such as Petro SA, Tiso Blackstar, Transnet,
Nedbank, Sasria SOC, Eskom, Loreal, Liberty Group, Alexander Forbes, Companies and
Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC), Magic Software, Braintree, Darktrace, Parmalat &
Key topics for DTC 2018 [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com ] include:
With an array of topics, speakers and delegates will tackle key issues at DTC 2018
- "Yes we can. Yes we did. Digital Transformation in the Obama White House".
- Developing a Digital Transformation Roadmap.
- Re-Thinking Business-IT Alignment.
- Weaving Artificial Intelligence into the Modern Organisation.
- Re-Aligning the Business Model to Effectively Engage Digital Customers.
- Tackling Security Challenges to Succeed with Digital Transformation.
- Accelerating Digital Transformation with IoT.
- Is Africa Ready for GDPR?
View the DTC 2018 Agenda [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/schedule/agenda
Confirmed speakers for DTC 2018 [http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com ]
- Tom Cochran, Obama White House and State Department digital leader
- Andrew Atta Darfoor, Group CEO at Alexander Forbes
- Palesa Sepanya, CIO, Petro SA
- Sindisiwe Nhlapho Dlamini Moloi, CIO at Transnet
- Sam Nkosi, CIO, Sasria SOC
- Vera Nagtegaal, Executive Head of Hippo.co.za
- Lisa Macleod, Head of Digital at Tiso Blackstar
- Dr. Kenny Moodley, Strategic Head: Digital & Social Media at Eskom Holdings SOC
- Lizelle Vaughan, Director: Digital Strategy at Liberty Group
- Lazaros Karapanagiotidis, Head of Digital Innovation at Makro
- Birgitta Cederstrom, Global Commercial Director, Frost & Sullivan
- Nneka Keshi, Director of Digital Marketing, Africa at Loreal
- Vijay Naidoo, CIO at Parmalat Africa
- Tawanda Chatikobo, Head of Digital at Nedbank Insurance
For more information regarding the conference, visit:
For sponsorships & exhibitions, visit:
To register, visit: http://www.digitaltransformationcongress.com/pages/buy-tickets
[t]: +27-(0)-11-026-0981/2 [e]: firstname.lastname@example.org
About IT News Africa
IT News Africa is a dynamic media company that specialises in publishing, events as well
as marketing and advertising solutions for the information age. We have a global
publishing network and international client base, which we service from offices in
- Publishing and Events:
- Publishing: ITNewsAfrica.com [http://www.itnewsafrica.com ]
- Events: Healthcare Innovation Summit [http://www.healthcareinnovationsummit.co.za ]
, IoT Forum Africa [http://iotforumafrica.com ], Digital Transformation Congress
SOURCE IT News Africa
||FleishmanHillard Hires Rafi Khan to Lead New Delhi Office | Aug 21, 2018
||Televerde and Marketo® Enter into Global Agreement to Increase ROI for Enterprise Marketers | Aug 21, 2018
||Global TV Mounts Market 2017-2025 - Growth of Both Residential as Well as Commercial Construction Sector in Asia-Pacific | Aug 21, 2018
||Modern Family's Danny Zuker Announces New Book He Started It!: My Twitter War With Trump | Aug 21, 2018
||Shenwan Hongyuan Securities Chooses Itiviti's Technology for ETF Options Market Making | Aug 21, 2018
||Tuniu to Report Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results on August 29, 2018 | Aug 21, 2018
||For the 2nd Time, SEARCH DISCOVERY Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 2351 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 184 Percent | Aug 21, 2018
||Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service 2018 Global Buyer's Guide: Cloud-Based Solutions for Effective Data Availability | Aug 21, 2018
||Global Release Liner Market Report 2018 with Profiles of Loparex, Ahlstrom-Munksj, Mondi, UPM Raflatac Company, Avery Dennsion, Eastman, Felix Schoeller, International Paper, 3M & Sappi | Aug 21, 2018
||US Newspaper Publishing Revenues to Fall 2.6% Annually to 2022 | Aug 21, 2018