WebsiteGear Logo Log In
New User? Sign Up
About | Contact | FAQ
  Home News Website Related Website Development Wednesday, November 14, 2018 
Add Press Release News | News Feeds Feeds | Email This News Email

WeTime Launches Tool For Making Couples Socially Active Again
Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Married couples often have a difficult time finding new friends. The pressures of married life create a wide range of obstacles to getting out and meeting others.

LISBON, Portugal, Nov. 06, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- WeTime is a tech company which is going to be present at WebSummit 2018, a conference in Lisbon from November 5 - 8, 2018. This is an annual conference which began in 2011 and is attended by 60,000 attendees from 170 countries. Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, and media will be in attendance. WeTime is also currently looking to raise a 175,000 Euro fundraising round to cover development & marketing expenses.

Married couples often have a difficult time finding new friends. The pressures of married life create a wide range of obstacles to getting out and meeting others. WeTime is a software tool which is designed to help married couples get out and be more active. It helps them connect with other like-minded couples and encourages them to meet up with other people.

5 Choices of Communication Tools

WeTime includes 5 different tools: the We Meet tool helps couples find friends in their neighborhood. We-Q provides questionnaires for partners whom are in a relationship. We Travel allows couples to meet other couples when you are traveling. We Auction allows couples to create auctions for activities. We-bucketlist allows couples to build a bucket list together with things they can do.

Identify Hobbies and Activities Couples Have in Common

Couples appreciate WeTime because it allows them to identify hobbies and activities that socially active couples have in common with one another. Like minded couples share plenty of interests and WeTime makes it easy for those couples to connect.

Deeper Communication in Couple's Relationship

The biggest benefit to WeTime is that it promotes deeper communication in a couple's relationship. This ensures that married couples that communicate with one another are more likely to stay together. Couples that share common interests are able to meet other couples whom are like-minded.

About WeTime: WeTime is a platform aimed at allowing couples to interact and meet families that are like-minded and share common interests. Founders of the company include: Sieste-arne Schelpe (CEO), Nick Spanhove (Business developer), Jeroen van Raemdonck (Head of Sales), and Philip De Cleen (Board Member). The company is scheduled to launch on January 1, 2019. Approximately 67% of the company's market is couples, and the remaining 33% is people getting married.

Websummit: booth A820 06/11/2018

SOURCE PRWeb House E-Commerce

Email This News Email | Submit To Slashdot Slashdot | Submit To Digg | Submit To | News Feeds Feeds

Nav Liangshan Yi Autonomous Prefecture Holds Its First Tourism Marketing Activity in Hong Kong | Nov 14, 2018
Nav Presenting Good, Cheap and Fast: A Product Review Site With No Ads, Trackers or Slideshows | Nov 14, 2018
Nav Israel's Shufersal the First Supermarket Chain to Offer Customers "Amazon Go" Experience with Trigo Vision | Nov 13, 2018
Nav Reflex Photonics Launches 24-lane 150G Full-duplex Embedded Optical Transceivers for High-density Defense and Aerospace Applications | Nov 13, 2018
Nav PTMS Integrates With Anybill For Property Tax Payments | Nov 13, 2018
Nav Car Insurance Policyholders Can Get Cheaper Coverage | Nov 13, 2018
Nav Artemest Launches Its First Pop-Up Exhibition in New York | Nov 13, 2018
Nav SAS helps organizations turbocharge their fraud defense | Nov 13, 2018
Nav Benefits of Purchasing Full Car Insurance Coverage | Nov 13, 2018
Nav Insurance Experts Explain How To Get Cheap Car Insurance For Teen Drivers | Nov 13, 2018

Submit News | View More News View More News